What are cookies?
A cookie is a small information file which is saved in the user’s browser for the purpose of storing data. This data can be updated and retrieved by the company responsible for its installation.
How can you manage cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For further information, can refer to Microsoft support or the browser’s Help
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For further information, you can refer to Mozilla support or the browser’s Help
- Chrome: Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy > Content Settings. For further information, you can refer to Google support or the browser’s Help
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy. For further information you refer to Apple support or the browser’s Help
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
If you use a browser other than the above, please consult its cookies installation, use and blocking policy.
What happens when you disable Cookies?
If you choose to disable cookies, you may find that some features from this website’s Services and areas may not work properly.
Updating the Cookies Policy